Did someone say Luxury Shoes?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Yes, you got that right! After receiving various feedback's in 2009, Miss OCD has decided to bring you a wider, bolder and more comfortable range of shoes for 2010 onwards! Our supplier calls them "Luxury Shoes" (but I'd like to think of them as luxurious and heaven sent shoes!) and trust me when I say this.. I actually touched, felt and tried them on and indeed they are LUXURIOUS in every single way! With comfort (think CUSHION!) and style all added up into ONE, who can resist? ;) I promise you, that you will NOT regret this purchase!

Psst... If you are a regular shopper on eBay, you will realize the shoes HERE are cheaper!

to receive emails for updates @ luxury shoes,

email: miss.ocd.in.shopping@gmail.com

and say

"I want to subscribe for luxury shoes!"


If you have no idea on how to order and how the mechanics of this pre-order blog works, please refer to the "Terms & Conditions" and "How to order" column on the left. If any unanswered question(s) arises, feel free to email: miss.ocd.in.shopping@gmail.com

Love always,
Miss OCD

27 October 2010

Like every book, every chapter gets better...

Hello all :)

Before you read, I would like to apologize for the sudden stop of updates. I have been adjusting and struggling to post what I have to say next.. Before I go on, I need to say that this wasn't an easy decision. But decisions need to be made none the less. So here goes..

I will be leaving Malaysia in November to pursue another job in Singapore. Miss OCD (OCD TRADING) will be shut down. But no worries, I do intend to come back after my contract ends :) It has been an outstanding 2 years and it has been my pleasure to serve each and every one of you. It has been a blessing and a great experience. But I am afraid we now have to part ways. No, this isn't a goodbye but more of a new adventure for me. I hope that when I do come back with a bigger bang (*cross fingers*), you girls will still be here.

I have loads of people to thank.

Firstly to my customers: Without each and every one of you, I would have nothing, and would think I am nothing.

To my family: For always being supportive no matter what.

To my friends: For keeping me sane.

Also, I would like to apologize if there were any misunderstandings or mistakes and I hope there are no hard feelings :)

XO,
Laura Teo
OCD TRADING
*Miss OCD in Shopping
*Miss OCD Shoes
*Mr OCD

***BUT please do drop by from March 2011 onwards as I might be randomly bringing in stuff from overseas as I will be flying quite a lot :) But of course, postage cost is a bit more expensive as I am based in Singapore :) Do drop by our MAIN site***

No comments:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com